Lions IPTV Subscriptions
Lions IPTV offers over 6000 channels from across the world, and customers will need a stream box or set top box to connect to their TV. The servers are spread across several locations, which results in a reduced lag time and therefore you’ll struggle to find negative reviews about Lions IPTV. The option to view thousands of videos on demand means you’re unlikely to be stuck when it comes to deciding what to watch, whether you’re having a TV night alone or relaxing with friends and family.
As the electronic program guide is provided, it’s easy to navigate through the channels, and the catch up TV is a nice touch. Furthermore, there are several ways to subscribe to this service, meaning that it’s an IPTV service which caters to every kind of bankroll. If you only want to try out the service as part of a trial, this is possible, as is a 1 month contract if you don’t want to make too much of a commitment. For example, some customers may like to shop around IPTV services until they find the one that suits them best.
That being said, there is plenty on offer with Lions IPTV, and you can go for a 1 month package, 3 months, 6 months or 12 months. The 1 month package is only $11.45, which is competitively priced compared to other IPTV services, as well as streaming providers such as Netflix and Amazon Prime TV. If you want to go for three months, you can really get stuck into what Lions channels are available, and at a cost of $22.45 in total, this averages out at just $7.48 a month. This means the initial investment will save you a lot of money. You’ll see this even more with the six month plan, as at a total price of $39.45 you are essentially paying $6.50 a month. If you want even more bang for your buck and feel that Lions IPTV can meet all of your browsing needs, paying $84.45 a year means you are pocketing plenty of cash to spend on other essentials.
The typical channels available with IPTV services include:
- Animal Planet – A TV channel owned by Discovery, Inc which dedicates its time to documenting wild animals and domestic pets.
- BBC America – Originating in the UK, this BBC service is owned by both BBC Studios and AMC Networks.
- BBC World News – An international news and current affairs channel with the largest audience of any channel.
- Comedy Central – Enjoy the latest, best and classic comedy shows that will make you laugh out loud.
- Destination America – This channel celebrates the United States, looking at food, travel, home, adventure and nature.
- Food Network – Explore the world of food and learn how to cook a wealth of recipes, getting in touch with your inner chef.
- Hallmark Channel – Family TV which focuses on providing television movies, miniseries, lifestyle programs and both original and acquired television series.
- History – Delve into the past and learn about all of the key events which took place in history, while finding out facts you never knew.
- Lifetime Movies – Millions of people love watching these classic films, especially if they’re based on a true story.
- Motor Trend – Automotive fans flock to this channel to get the latest news, reviews and information about important trends in the industry.
- MTV Classic – Enjoy your favorite music videos from the 80s and 90s, taking a trip down memory lane.
- TLC – Initially focused on educational content, TLC now has its home with reality TV across a range of lifestyle topics.
- Paramount – Owned by Viacom International Media Networks, viewers can watch the catalogue of Paramount Pictures movies.
- Viceland – This channel focuses on a range of documentary and lifestyle series aimed towards millennials.
- Sundance TV – Users can stream award winning movies, original series, full episodes of shows, shorts and live TV.
- Revolt – This digital cable network is oriented around music and was founded by Sean Combs in 2013.
- People TV – The free streaming network which originates from People and Entertainment Weekly. View celebrity and human interest stories.
- Nickelodeon – Launched in the 70s as the first cable network for children, Nickelodeon is a household name for kid-friendly content.
- HGTV – Home decorating and interior design enthusiasts will love the ideas and inspiration shown on HGTV.
- WE TV – Lifestyle and entertainment programming is this channel’s strength, with content primarily targeted at women.
As well as the subscription package options for Lions IPTV, there is also the ability to purchase a reseller account with 100 credits for $100, plus a $35 fee for one-time setup. To make money online, you will require a knowledge of marketing and people to sell IPTV services to, such as friends and family. You need to set up as a professional brand reseller and produce a box to sell.
|48 hour trial||$5.45 one time|
|1 month||$11.45 per month|
|3 months||$22.45 total|
|6 months||$39.45 total|
|12 months||$84.45 a year|
Lions IPTV Supported Devices & Apps
Before getting started with the setup of Lions IPTV using a device or app, Lions IPTV recommend you test the speed of your connection a few times a day to ensure your internet is good enough for streaming TV channels.
To set up on a smart TV, go to the TV app store and search for the app. Download it to your device and log in to your account. A similar setup applies for mobiles, as you can browse the app store for the app and download it to your phone, then log in and gain access to your services.
Contact the provider for more information about which devices you can set up Lions IPTV on; but these are the most commonly used devices for IPTV:
- Nvidia Shield – This is an IPTV set-top box which runs Android and is an ideal addition to a cord-cutter’s household. It can operate as a Plex server, games console, Chromecast and web browser as well as being an IPTV box, making it hugely versatile. You can enjoy 3FB or RAM, a choice of either 16GB or 500GB of storage, an Nvidia Tegar X1 processor and 4K HDR playback at a rate of 60 frames per second.
- Fire TV Stick 4k – The 4k version of the Fire TV Stick comes with improved specifications which make it a real competitor in the market. To use it for IPTV, you will need to download a third party Android IPTV app. Fortunately, there are plenty to choose from. It’s also possible to run other streaming services such as Hulu from a Fire Stick, and it’s competitively priced too.
- Beelink AP34 – This device is unique in that its operating system is Windows. It has 6GB of RAM, a hard drive with 512GB, an Intel graphics card and a Celeron N3450 processor. The video output is 4K, and the device comes with a USB 3.0 port and an SD card slot.
- Roku Streaming Stick – You can watch all manner of streaming services beyond IPTV with a Roku stick, such as Netflix, Google Play Movies and Amazon Prime TV. Furthermore, this device features an app which enables voice control via smartphone along with Full HD and 4K streaming quality.
- Dreamlink T2 – If size matters to you, then the Dreamlink T2 device is a top choice. It will fit into the palm of your hand with no trouble and is therefore easy to stash away when it’s not needed or you want it to remain hidden from view. It has EPG functionality and you’re able to install non-streaming Android apps. There is 8GB of storage, a microSD card slot, a maximum resolution of a whopping 2160p along with USB, HDMI and Ethernet ports.
- Apple TV 4k – Both Apple enthusiasts and those without an iPhone or iPad will be blown away by this streaming box, as it features tvOS software which is incredibly slick to navigate. This device runs on the A10X Fusion chip, which is the same one seen in the iPhone 9 Plus, and it can stream movies with HDR10 and Dolby Vision HDR, along with high-quality Dolby Atmos sound.
- Informir MAG322 W1 – This is a good option for those who only want to watch IPTV and do not have an interest in signing up for services such as Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. All MAG boxes run Linux, so it isn’t possible to install an Android app. There is 3D video support, 512 MB or RAM and a MIPS 4KE dual-core processor to make the most of.
|1080p viewing quality||Only 2 devices can run at once|
|Catch up service||Difficult to contact customer support|
|Over 6000 channels||Unclear which set top boxes are compatible|
Lions IPTV Contact & Support
The easiest way to get in touch with Lions IPTV is by following the below steps.
- Navigate to the Lions IPTV website.
- Click on ‘subscribe now’.
- Click on ‘contact us’, which is located in the main menu section.
- Fill out your name and email address.
- Enter a subject line and the details of your query.
- Enter the captcha to confirm you’re not a bot.
- Your message will be replied to as soon as possible.
Conclusion about Lions IPTV
Lions IPTV is a relatively new service which aims to provide the highest quality service for new customers. With a range of channels available and flexible package options, this IPTV provider will appeal to many different types of people. Whether you’re living alone and can’t gain satellite or cable access in your location, or don’t want to spend too much money on such a service due to bills going elsewhere, such as family expenses, IPTV offers a good solution, and Lions IPTV has a particularly competitive offering.